Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday's Thanksgivings


It is late. But I am thankful, nonetheless. I am particularly thankful today for my dear husband. It is because of him that I can go to bed as soon as I finish this post. Because of him, the kitchen is clean and my dry, chapped hands were spared the hot dish water. Thanks to David, the children are asleep, both having had precious "daddy time" today that is priceless and irreplaceable. My heart is often burdened for those who have to face parenthood alone. I am so thankful for my husband, who - so unselfishly, so lovingly, and so faithfully - walks through each moment of this journey with me. I am so thankful for his support, tender care and daily encouragement. I love you, David, and give thanks to the Lord for you today, and everyday.




No comments: