Sunday, October 25, 2009

... and more Rejoicing!

With a newborn and a two-year-old, there is little time for blogging.  But I didn't want any more time to pass before I made mention of more reasons for our family to rejoice and give thanks to the Lord!  Exactly a week after our sweet Claire was born, my brother, K.J., and sister-in-law, Lynn, gave birth to their son, James Harrison Pugh.  Lynn delivered James at the same hospital here in Tuscaloosa where I had Claire just a few days prior.  Needless to say, my parents are thrilled to have TWO brand new grandbabies.  Welcome, baby James!  We love you so much!  

sweet cousins, Claire and James

the big cousins, Ella and John David . . . 
both are enjoying their new little siblings (most of the time :)

my proud parents and their grandchildren

2 comments:

Melanie Campbell said...

Two very beautiful babies!!! :)

Stephen, Rachel and Caleb Webb said...

So precious! I love the pic of your parents with all 4 grandkids!