Saturday, October 24, 2009

One Month Already

It is early in the morning, and Claire's little tummy is full.  She is propped up now while her food settles (doctor's recommendation to help with some reflux she has struggled with.)  I thought I would use this time to get online and honor her with a little birthday post. Having been born at 6:01 a.m. on September 24th, I am looking at my now officially one-month-old little girl!  How this month has flown!  Here is a picture of Claire that I took yesterday.  More photos to come from the past month.  Happy One Month, my girl!  

Oh, how we love our sweet little Claire!

5 comments:

The Cook Family said...

So precious...hope you guys are adjusting well to a family of 4!! :)

Melanie Campbell said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so glad that I've been able to come and see her over the last month! :)

Anonymous said...

It's incredible how much little ones change in just a month. What a sweetie!

carolynj said...

She is precious! It's hard to believe she's already a month old. :)

The Parkers said...

Thank you so much for this post! I've been wanting to see some photos of Miss Claire! I can't believe it's been a month! You are truly a beautiful lady, Miss Claire. We can't wait to meet you.