Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grateful

We wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been praying specifically for our John David during this time of our transition to a family of four.  Despite a few hard moments - which were only to be expected - John David has made the adjustment so beautifully.  We praise the Lord for His grace and mercy, and we praise Him for you who have stood as faithful prayer warriors for us.  We are forever grateful.  And you can continue those prayers, if you like . . . I realize we are only a little over a week into this.  However, I feel John David's love for his sister and his willingness to share his mommy and daddy will only increase.  May God be glorified in our family as we seek to love and serve each other.

8 comments:

Aunt Vicki said...

So enjoyed visiting tonight with you and David! Thank you so much for letting us come by! I know visitors can be difficult because things are so crazy with the changes a new baby brings - you were so gracious to share your time with us! I love you all and so enjoyed holding sweet Claire and being in John David's "choir"! He is such a great big brother! Love you guys!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thank you, sweet Aunt Vicki. . . we are grateful for any time we get to spend with you! Thank you for lavishing on us your love and thoughtful gifts. You were an excellent choir member ;) and JD so enjoyed you and Meghan. So did the rest of us. We love you!

SGB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SGB said...

She is so beautiful and bright eyed. Congratulations to you both. I know some proud grandparent right about now. Give them our best! Walt and Stacy Darty

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thank you, Mrs. Stacy! I will greet my parents for you. We love you and your sweet family!

Melanie Campbell said...

I'm so glad that John David has been doing so well! He is such a sweet big brother and I know he already loves little Claire so much! I just saw on the ticker that she is already 2 weeks and 5 days! Time flys! :) I love you guys!
~ Melanie

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thanks, Melanie. We love you too, and I have missed you this week. We will have to chat soon. :)
Katie

MaggieMae said...

Oh my goodness Katie, she is BEAUTI
FUL, I mean unreal beautiful! I have been the worst blogger ever, I've been back at school for 3 weeks now so I haven't been keeping up as I should! :) I hope I get to meet her in person real soon! Love and miss you, hope things are going well at the Kizziah residence!!!