Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Children Today

When we picked John David up from preschool today, his teacher brought him out to the carpool line, telling us with a thumbs up that "he had an excellent day."  Praise the Lord!  John David is doing so well, and we see much progress daily.  Thank you to you all who pray for my son, and for David and I as his parents.  We could never thank you enough. 

As he was being strapped into his car seat, John David exclaimed, "I made something for you!"  I couldn't wait to get home to find out what it was . . . I love surprises!  (though I am TERRIBLE at keeping them from others!)  It was fun to open his backpack to find a nicely wrapped white package tied with ribbon.  I was thrilled to find this inside.  My heart leapt with delight (and my eyes shed a few tears.)  

Thank you, John David, for an early Mother's Day present that I will always cherish.  Most of all, thank you for loving me.  It is my joy to love and care for you.    



Now, little Miss Claire has a bottom front tooth coming in.  Though it made it's appearance a couple weeks ago, the tooth has really started to push its way through her gums.  No doubt this has been bothering her today.  She has been sucking on her gums a lot, and of course, wanting to put things in her mouth.  I took a few pictures of this.  Of course, a mother would think it quite cute.  









Though you can't see the tooth in this picture, 
I know it won't be long before it's unmistakable!

No comments: