Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday's Thanksgivings


I must mention today my thankfulness in regard to my children.  It has been so fun to see their relationship really starting to blossom.  Claire has loved John David from the very beginning it seems, and John David is learning daily how to better love and care for his sister.  


Claire gets so excited when John David comes into the room or interacts her.  John David has been showing her more affection and is enjoying finding ways that make her laugh.  It truly is a precious thing.  I am so grateful to get to witness the sweet moments they have shared together lately.


Thank you, Lord.   








3 comments:

Amy said...

Katie, I was thrilled when my two got to this point too. It's great when the younger can sit up, crawl, walk and really interact with the older. It also gets harder though, because they can then take toys and I find that my boy is more rough with my girl now that she is mobile. BUT, as always, it's moving from one phase to another so enjoy everyone! Hope you guys are doing well- love all the pics and thank you for the birthday wishes! Hope John David has a wondeful THIRD birthday- wow how time flies!

teresa pugh said...

the best is yet to be....

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thank you for your words, Amy and Sweet T! You are both wonderful mommies ~ I am so thankful to have women like you to learn from!