Monday, June 7, 2010

Scripture Memory Monday


I have been praying lately that I will hate my OWN sin as much as I hate the sins of others.  Can anyone relate?  Also I have been comforted afresh by the fact that the Lord indeed preserves His children.  He will keep us to the end, and nothing can snatch us from His hand (John 10:28).  And He indeed will deliver us from evil.  Praise the Lord!  

"You who love the LORD, hate evil!
He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked."
Psalm 97:10

1 comment:

Melanie Campbell said...

Katie, I can totally relate! It is so easy to sit back & judge other people's actions/words, and not take into account our own sins. This is something I really struggle with - so glad I have a friend like you who encourages me to look into my own heart and not just at others. :)