Monday, June 28, 2010

The "Sweetest T"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


to a wonderful mother, grandmother and friend.

I am so thankful for you, Sweet T, and I praise the Lord for the gift that you are to all who know you.  It is an honor to be your daughter, your kindred spirit.  

The way that you love and serve and give is overwhelming!  I am so humbled and grateful to be a recipient of your love.  And thank you for the way you love my husband and children.  We are blessed daily by you, "Our T".  

It is true that you have made such a difference in this world.  
May the Lord grant you grace to continue to honor Him with another year of your life.  
I love you so much.      

3 comments:

jessica said...

We love you too, Ms. Teresa! Thank you for so many precious memories of growing up with your sweet influence and encouragement in our lives. Happy birthday!

teresa pugh said...

thank you my darling girl. You are my joy and delight and kindred spirit. Oh did God go above and beyond all I could ask or think when He gave you to me. Not only did He give you beautiful hair for me to braid but a beautiful heart for me to enjoy. I love you

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thank you, sweet Jessica, for what you mean to Mom and me.

And Sweet T - you are precious.

I love you both.