Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend Victories : Part One

We celebrated another football victory this weekend.

Though our crew didn't last long,  
we got to be on campus for some fun pre-game festivities, food & fellowship.


The above two pictures were taken by our friend Andrea.  Much appreciated!

We definitely couldn't have made the venture without our new companion.
We have been immensely enjoying our "sit and stand" double stroller.
I am so grateful for my husband's spur-of-the-moment purchase.  Thanks, Dave!  
Despite the lengthy trek, I was happy that my husband so willingly steered the passengers.
And I love Claire's "ballerina feet."  Typical.  :)

 Then - very thankfully - we made it back to our car before the rain came.
We headed to my parents house to comfortably watch the game. 
It was dry there, and a little less crowded.

But there was still much LIVE football action to be seen!




And the boys were kind to let Claire join in some of the fun.

(By the way, I always find it interesting to see what's on TV in your pictures. :)  

Roll Tide! 

4 comments:

RWebb said...

Such cuties! And I LOVE that stroller! We'll have to remember that for down the road.

Falyn and Joyanne said...

O I Heart these pictures. Such fun!!
RTR!

Liza said...

Ballet Feet!!!!!!!

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thanks ladies! We're having fun :)