Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday's Thanksgivings


I am so thankful for the beautiful weather we've been experiencing
the past few days.


It has provoked some wonderful time outdoors.



 I'm so thankful for the precious father/son time my boys had today.

It was John David's first time decked out in his bike safety gear.


He was given the bike and accessories last year, and I think the helmet is a bit small now.  
Thankfully, there was no wreck! 


I'm so thankful that my husband is so involved in my children's lives. 
Boys sure need their Daddy's.
(girls do too!)

Last but not least, 
I am so thankful for what the Lord has done for me 
- and for all whom He calls by name -
through the sacrifice of His perfect Son.

I read Psalm 30 today, 
and my heart was overwhelmed with gratitude for 
the transformation granted through faith  
in Christ and what He accomplished on the Cross! 

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
that my glory may sing Your praise and not be silent.
O LORD my God, 
I will give thanks to you forever!"
Psalm 30:11-12


No comments: