Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rewind Wednesday : Alabama Football Trivia

This video below was brought to my attention today.
I thought I'd share it here and rewind back to 1979.
The first game ever televised in Bryant Denny Stadium was
the 1979 Alabama vs. Miami game.


So here's the trivia:
Who was Alabama's MVP of this game? 


And if you don't have 5 minutes and 42 seconds to spare, 
fast forward to the 2 minute, 28 second mark to find out!



Here's a clue:
He's my dad!


(And I'm not sure if all of that smiling was because of the award 
or because he had just gotten engaged!
He had asked my mom to marry him that week. :)

5 comments:

Marissa said...

So, so fun! :)

Chad & Amber said...

Katie,

I loved this! Papa would love to watch this, I will forward it to him. :) What a handsome man your dad is. Roll tide!

Love,
Amber

David and Katie Kizziah said...

Thanks so much! Yeah, I thought this was pretty fun, too! And I agree with you, Amber. ;)

David Pope said...

Wow! That is the year I graduated from Mississippi State.

SusanMcPherson said...

That is so neat, Katie!! What a handsome young man indeed. :)