Saturday, July 24, 2010

10 Months of Baby Claire

Claire is 10 months old today!


She loves jewelry, car rides, and cows . . . (and lots of other things :)





She's precious and fun; her will is still strong and there's no mystery to her opinions.







The more I get to know her, of course, the more my love for her grows.



























She has been doing a lot of fun things lately, and I hope to share those things here soon.










Sweet little Claire ~
You are so fun, so unique, and so dear to me.
I praise the Lord for how He has made you.
And I pray for grace and wisdom to teach, discipline, and train you 
to be all that God has made you to be.
I can't believe you are already 10 months old!  Time is flying by so quickly.
I love you, my darling girl.


4 comments:

teresa pugh said...

I can just hear mammoo saying, My little girl's little girl's little girl's little girl. So precious and so full of life. Just Claire. We love her so.

Devon said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl. :)

Melanie Campbell said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad I got to spend time with you & the kids this weekend - and so glad Claire got to sit in church with me today! She did great! Much love to all of you!

P.S. I am VERY impressed with your blogging skills! To think you created this post at such a late hour and while carrying on a conversation with me...you are amazing! ;)

molly b. said...

sweet claire, how beautiful you are!