Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family Easter Pictures

John David painted the picture and the cross - the focus of our celebrating - at preschool.
I thought both were beautiful.






John David and Claire with cousins Ella and James




Though it's blurry, I still love it.















I did not have my camera with me the entire day.  I am thankful to those who took pictures for us.  I would have been so sad to not have anything from this most special day documented.  PRAISE THE LORD, HE IS RISEN, INDEED!  We had a wonderful day celebrating this glorious Truth!

2 comments:

Melanie Campbell said...

Beautiful pictures! Aren't you glad I always have my camera ready!? :)

David and Katie Kizziah said...

YES!!! Thanks so much! :) You should get a trophy for your performance, starting with the sewing! You are the best!